Sunday 28 April 2013

Kolotibablo finally sent the registered ids

Hi, I don't know if anybody noticed as me few minutes ago, but Kolotibablo sent today registered IDs to ll users who tried to register ids,but failed to register. Anyways, confirmation messages came to inbox today. I waited for it more then 20 days! It looks like this:



Picture 1: Kolotibablo's confirmation mail.

OK, I do realize that I selling old unused ids
, but now you won't need this, since site is, as it seems, giving ids away. I cannot tell if they give only limited number of ids or not, but, anyways I have to tell this - if somebody still needs Kolotibablo registered ids, I'm now selling like 20 ids for only $5. Hope somebody contacts me, somebody who needs large amount of ids, but don't have time to wait for the confirmation message from Kolotibablo. See you in my gmail, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment