Sunday 28 April 2013

Warning: Httpinternet/Lookandearn is SCAM!

Hello dear workers,

I have a sad message for all, one of the oldest captcha entry sites called Lookandearn (Httpinternet) is SCAM now!



Picture 1: I'm sure old workers are remembering this design. 

Site started this project in year 2005, so it's surely the oldes captcha/data-entry site. It paid nearly 2 million dollars in 7 years of business, but the last year has been really bad, of course for the workers' point of view.

One year ago they delayed the payments: within 1-4 weeks workers got the payments, and they worte excuse about that at the site. Today, if you request the payment, you wont get it! No payments for workers anymore! Lookandearn or Httpinternet stopped paying!

Two months ago, I reached $2 and requested it the same day, as usual I got the message about the "4 week delay of payment" and IF I should not getting the payment after 4 weeks I need to contact the support.



So, I done it, contacted the support:

Hi,

I requested few weeks ago my $2 payment, but still after 3-4 weeks didnt got it.
Please check my id: NAME OF MY ID
Please do the payment so I can continue my work.
Thanx for understanding.

Admin responded the same day:

Hello. Sorry for such a long delays. For now we don't have money. But we will try to pay you soon. We are really sorry.

I never heard such stupid excuses!

The company does know that's not workers fault if admin has run out of money, and he didn't warn the workers regarding this matter!!! How supposed all the honest workers lieve like that with such stupid admin's answer?

If you clicked at registration form you probably saw something like "READY FOR PAYMENT: 419 USD", and now im sure - anything has been fake data. After my second message (2 weeks ago, still didn't got my payment) admin removed the data in registration form! He told again:

Hello.
Hello. We didn't forget about you. We don't have money now. I promise you will get your payout. But I don't know when. Sorry for that.
Sorry for such a long delays. We will try to pay you soon.

This has been 2 weeks ago, and today still no payment for me!

I know anything about the captcha business, and there's no way Lookandearn admin could not be in profit with entries I've done! Lookandearn or Httpinternet is SCAM because he is not paying!

LOOKANDEARN (HTTPINTERNET) STOPPED PAYING AND BECAME SCAM! 

HONEST WORKERS ARE STILL WORKING BUT THEY WILL NOT BE PAID! 

PLEASE STOP YOUR WORK AT LOOKANDEARN - HTTPINTERNET!

No comments:

Post a Comment